Kedares - The School
north side of the village and at a very notable area,
lies the School. It was built in 1900. Emigrants from
Alexandria in Egypt, Antonis Hadjichristos and Achilleas
Chrysostomou contributed financially for the project. The view from
the school is panoramic. The school has not been used since
1977. It is currently used for other community needs.