The monastery is dedicated to
St. Anthony the Great, the father of monasticism, the
renowned 3rd century anchorite
and celebrates on the 17th of January.
Is situated at the south of the village.
It is a singe
which was erected on the late 15th century. The church is covered by a pitched roof. The
old icons of
the church have been removed to the other
church of the village (Saint John the
Baptist) for safety. Among these is the icon of Christ (1628) and the
icon of the Anargyroi Saints, Cosmas and Damianos (1724).
Nowadays, the church of Saint Anthony
serves like a chapel.